Product Inclusion Feature
Sep 20, 2010
You can now configure your feed so that all products are excluded except those that match filters that you define. This allows you to more easily define a small set of products to include in the feed.
To enable the setting, change the "Product Filter" mode on the "Manage Feed > Advanced Settings" page. Now you can configure products to be included via the "Product Filters" page or the "Product List".
- Change to Feed Format (Feb 4, 2011)
- Pricewatch Data Feed Available (Dec 15, 2010)
- AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Support (Dec 13, 2010)
- Bing FTP Server Issues (Nov 4, 2010)
- Faster Task Processing (Oct 14, 2010)
- Product Inclusion Feature (Sep 20, 2010)
- System Update (Sep 17, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Template Update (Aug 24, 2010)
- Bing Shopping Sign-Up Instructions (Aug 3, 2010)
- Bing Shopping and Commission Junction (Jul 30, 2010)
- Feed Update Frequency and Methods (Jul 23, 2010)