Product Tagging Tool Improvements
Oct 15, 2011
We have significantly improved our Product Tagging Tool for Google Feeds. This tool allows you to very quickly enter data required by Google for each of your items, especially Apparel items. It is far faster than the Yahoo Store Editor, and easier to use than a spreadsheet. We can set this up for you as an Advanced feed for a one-time fee of $49.
Check out our new Power Tips for Yahoo Store Merchants article for some ideas that could save you hours of time!
- Bigcommerce Platform Support and Other News (Dec 2, 2011)
- Improved Validation Report (Nov 25, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade Completed (Nov 1, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade (Oct 27, 2011)
- ShopMania and Pronto Updates (Oct 21, 2011)
- Product Tagging Tool Improvements (Oct 15, 2011)
- Daily Plus Scheduling Option Now Available (Oct 12, 2011)
- Excluding Incomplete Items from Google (Sep 20, 2011)
- Updates to 'manufacturer' field in Google Feeds (Sep 12, 2011)
- Continuous Feed Updates Now Available (Sep 9, 2011)
- Google Feeds Update (Sep 6, 2011)