Bigcommerce Platform Support and Other News
Dec 2, 2011
We are planning to add support for stores hosted on the popular, Bigcommerce platform. If you have a Bigcommerce store, and are interested in being a beta tester, please reply for more information.
We have dropped the 'is-google-acceptable' field from all Google feeds (Advanced and Basic). Any feeds that were using this for filtering purposes have been automatically upgraded to use the new 'item_errors' field instead. You do not need to take any action, but you may notice your item count increase or decrease slightly in Google. This is because the checks performed by the 'item_errors' field are much more accurate, flexible, and powerful. If you need to filter out your items with errors from Google, see the instructions here.
We corrected a glitch on the 'item_errors' calculation where it was not detecting invalid Google Product Categories.
We have added a Nextag feed template for stores on the Magento platform.
- Hardware issue (Apr 13, 2012)
- Bing Reopens and New Pricing Reminder (Mar 30, 2012)
- Free Google Monitoring and New Pricing (Mar 14, 2012)
- google_product_category, tax, and shipping requirements (Mar 1, 2012)
- Google 'product_type' Attribute (Feb 11, 2012)
- Bigcommerce Platform Support and Other News (Dec 2, 2011)
- Improved Validation Report (Nov 25, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade Completed (Nov 1, 2011)
- Shopping.com Feed Upgrade (Oct 27, 2011)
- ShopMania and Pronto Updates (Oct 21, 2011)
- Product Tagging Tool Improvements (Oct 15, 2011)