Product Listing Ads Campaign Quick Signup
Jun 29, 2012
Today, Google came out with a new Quick Signup form for the Adwords Product Listing Ads (PLAs) for Google Shopping. If you have not started with PLAs yet, then it just takes just three steps to set up an initial campaign.
To get started, simply go to the Google Merchant Account: Adwords Settings and follow the instructions.
If you are not sure what to do, we suggest entering a bid of $0.01 and a daily budget of $0.01. Google will continue to provide free clicks for several more months, and you can change the bid/budget when your free clicks start to decline.
If you need instructions for the "Quick Signup" process, follow the link.
Adwords provides *free* phone support, so if you have further questions, please go to your Adwords account and look for their contact information.
For more strategy advice, please see our article, Strategy planning for the transition to Google Product Listing Ads
We will keep you informed as things develop.
- New Promotions and Offers (Sep 7, 2012)
- International Google Feeds (Aug 25, 2012)
- Analytics Tracking Codes (Jul 31, 2012)
- TheFind Feed Upgrade for Glimpse (Jul 20, 2012)
- GoShopping is Defunct (Jul 18, 2012)
- Product Listing Ads Campaign Quick Signup (Jun 29, 2012)
- New Feed to Catalog-On-Demand with 6 Months Free Trial (Jun 21, 2012)
- 'upc' renamed to 'gtin' in Google feeds (Jun 15, 2012)
- Google Shopping to end free listings (Jun 5, 2012)
- Invalid google_product_category is now an error (May 23, 2012)
- Tax, shipping, and google_product_category are now required (May 6, 2012)