Step 2: Configure and Optimize a PriceGrabber Data Feed
Pricegrabber requires that you specify the category to a minimum of three levels for every item, otherwise your feed will not be accepted.
Appliances > Laundry > Dryers GOOD Health & Beauty > Makeup > Eyes > Eyeliners GOOD Furniture > Bedroom Furniture INVALID
Find PriceGrabber Categories
- In our system, go to the Manage Feed > Taxonomy Search page for your PriceGrabber feed.
- Find an appropriate category for your products, click on it, and press Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard.
For additional instructions, please see the PriceGrabber General Feed Requirements or PriceGrabber category list and rate card. Once you have found the categories for your products, you can configure your feed as described below.
Add a Field for the PriceGrabber Categories
- In our system, go to the Manage > Define Fields page for your PriceGrabber feed.
- Click 'Edit' next to the 'Categorization' field.
- Set Field Name to
pg-categoryand enter the default category in the Default Value box.
- If you want to specify item-specific categories, add a custom field to your store catalog called 'pg-category' and populate it with the values.
PriceGrabber Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: September 28, 2013Send Feedback