BigCommerce Feed Setup - Step 2 of 3
Our system uses a product export in your BigCommerce store to quickly and efficiently retrieve your product data. Use the instructions below to set up the export.
- Log into your BigCommerce Store Control Panel as a store owner or admin.
- Select Settings > Advanced Settings > Export Templates.
- Click Create an Export Template.
- In the Template Name box, enter "aten" without quotes.
- Under Export Options, uncheck all the boxes except Enable Products Exporting?.
- Under Product Export Options, check the box for Include Product Options?.
- Leave all other settings at defaults and then click Save & Exit.
If you have a very large store (over 100,000 products or over 2 GB export file size), you can improve performance of the feeds greatly by customizing the BigCommerce product export.
BigCommerce Shopping Feeds Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: February 2, 2018Send Feedback