How to give us access to the BigCommerce API (OAuth Token)
This article is ARCHIVED.
The information in this article is likely to be out of date.
For some Variant/Custom feeds, we may need access to the BigCommerce API to fetch additional information that is not part of the CSV Product Export. Here are the instructions to do that:
- Log into your BigCommerce store admin as the owner
- Go to Advanced Settings > API Accounts
- Select Create API Account
- In the Name field, enter
- In the OAuth Scopes section, select read-only for both Products and Information
- Select Save
- Copy the Client ID, Client Secret, and Access Token to your clipboard
- Go to the Secure Login and Password Form
- Paste the Client ID, Client Secret, and Access Token into the Additional Information section of the form and click Submit (No need to enter anything else on the form)
Bigcommerce Shopping Feeds Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: March 20, 2017Send Feedback