Google Base FTP Server Issue
Mar 22, 2009
Google's FTP server has not been responsive since approximately March 21st. Submissions since then have failed with the error, "Connection reset by peer." Our system does not charge you for failed submissions. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to upload your data feed(s) until they restore service. You can follow the Google Base discussion forum here for updates.
We will post another announcement once they have restored service. People with feeds that do not run daily may want to manually submit their feeds once service is restored. Otherwise, you do not need to take any further action.
- Character Encoding Issues (May 28, 2009)
- System Errors (May 15, 2009)
- New Pricing Reminder (May 13, 2009)
- Advanced Data Feed Engine and New Pricing (Apr 17, 2009)
- Google Base FTP Issue Resolved (Mar 23, 2009)
- Google Base FTP Server Issue (Mar 22, 2009)
- XML processing bug resolved (Feb 19, 2009)
- Better Integration of Shopping.com Feeds (Jan 15, 2009)
- Google connect timed out error (Dec 16, 2008)
- Google repeat submissions issue (Dec 13, 2008)
- Google Tax and Shipping Settings Announced (Dec 1, 2008)