File Finder for Windows
File Finder provides a highly efficient interface for quickly locating files. By combining a text box with a dynamically refreshing list box, the program will instantly display matching files as you type. Once the file is found, the user can open it by double-clicking, or access other functions from a context-menu by right-clicking.
File Finder is especially useful when you don't know the exact name of the file you want. In this case, you don't have to perform clumsy, repeated searches using the traditional, iterative interface. A search is performed on each keystroke, so you can perform searches as fast as you can type.
- Helps you find files faster when you do not know the exact name.
- Quickly locate files in vast archives of music, movies, source code, etc.
- Compact mode for advanced users.
- One file, 100KB, and runs "out of the box".
- Command line options for customizing.
- Runs on Windows 95 or later.
Price: $10.00 FREE