Recommended Data Feeds (PPC and Affiliate)
We recommend the feeds listed below. This ranking of comparison shopping sites is based on the actual number of feeds that our customers have, so it reflects popularity.
For additional ideas, refer to our full list of supported shopping channels. For traffic, revenue, conversion rate, cost of sale (COS), and other metrics, see CPC Strategy's latest Comparison Shopping Report.
Best Shopping Channels for Merchants to List Their Products
- Google Shopping (Product Listing Ads) - Setup Instructions The largest comparison shopping engine (CSE) with high revenue and ROI.
Pay as little as $0.01 per click
- Bing (Product Listing Ads) - Setup Instructions Second largest search engine offers low-cost clicks
Pay as little as $0.05 per click
- Connexity - Setup Instructions Widespread distribution on Shopzilla, Bizrate, Pricegrabber, Ask.com, and Yahoo Shopping
- eBay Commerce Network - Setup Instructions A long-time favorite (previously Shopping.com)
- Facebook Product Ads
New! Advertise on the huge Facebook website.
- Shareasale - Setup Instructions A popular affiliate marketing channel
- See our complete list of supported channels
- Shopping Engines Information Table - description, traffic stats and graphs, links to sign up, sign in, and set up
- CSE Rankings Q2 2014 by CPC Strategy - Traffic, Revenue, Conversion Rate, COS, Average CPC, Responsiveness, Merchant Tools, Rankings by Product Category