Latest Blog Posts
- Testimonial for Aten Software's Product Data Feed Management by CoutureCandy.com - Dec 14, 2023
In this blog post, we share a review from Couture Candy,
one of the most trustworthy online retailers
specializing in special occasion dresses.
We are grateful that Couture Candy has used our feed service for over eight years, and provided this
review voluntarily without exchange... Read More
- Automated Feed Website Crawl vs File Upload in Google Merchant Center - Oct 2, 2023
In this blog post, we compare Google's Automated Feeds
to File Uploads
for submitting product data feeds to Google Merchant Center.
Advantages of Google's Automated Feeds
Wondering if the new, free Automated Feed feature by Google is worthwhile? Let's dig in to... Read More
- Setting up Google Ads Bids by Product Price in Shopping Campaigns - Aug 25, 2023
The Problem of a Single Bid for All your Products
When you first start with Google Ads, it is quick and easy (and therefore very tempting)
to set a single bid for all your products, but is it smart?
Think about the questions below to see if it is a good idea or not for your... Read More
- How does BigCommerce Inventory Management work? - Jul 26, 2023
In this blog post:
How does Inventory Management for BigCommerce save time?
Who does not need Inventory Management?
What does Inventory Management data look like?
How does the merchant sync the inventory with a feed?
What is needed to set up an Inventory... Read More
- 3 Facts about High Resolution Images in Shopping - Jun 30, 2023
High resolution images increase conversions
According to a recent email from Google, "merchants who show consistent, high resolution images
on their product listings see more engagement from their customers on Google Search."
A quick Google Search for
high resolution image... Read More
- Google Shopping Feed Optimization - 2023 Updates - Jun 1, 2023
The importance of Google Shopping
In 2023, Google continues to dominate in the search engine market,
with about 85% market share in the desktop search engine market according to
To maintain that share, Google continues to invest heavily in their Google Shopping comparison... Read More
→ Archived News