Since 2004, we have been providing a data feed service that submits product listings to Google Shopping and other comparison shopping engines. Today, we submit millions of product listings on a daily basis, reliably connecting about seven e-commerce platforms to over twenty shopping destinations.
We are located in suburban Detroit, Michigan, and organized as a Michigan Limited Liability Company.
Radio Shows / Presentations
- March 2013
- Google Shopping Strategies Presentation
- September 2012
- Big Changes at Google Shopping - eCom Experts Transcript
- October 2011
- Why You Need Data Feeds - eCom Experts Transcript
- September 2012
- Press Release - Bigcommerce Product Feed for Google Shopping and Bing Launched
- April 2012
- Press Release - New Features and Pricing for Data Feed to Google Product Search
- August 2011
- Press Release - Magento and AspDotNetStorefront Data Feed Services Launched
- July 2009
- Press Release - Launch Advanced Data Feed Service
- December 2006
- Press Release - Yahoo to Shopping.com Data Feed
- September 2004
- Press Release - Launch Yahoo to Froogle Feed
- December 2002 - Froogle released by Google, Inc.
- May 2004 - Opened to the public as Somacon's Data Feed Service.
- May 2006 - Reorganized as Aten Software LLC.
- June 2006 - Froogle Merchant Center was merged into Google Base.
- October 2006 - This service is submitting half a million products to Froogle/Google Base.
- December 2006 - Announced Shopping.com data feed service
- April 2007 - Froogle renamed to Google Product Search. Now submitting 700k products.
- August 2008 - Now submitting 1.5 million products to Google Base, and offering a beta image hosting service and MSN Live ProductUpload data feed.
- June 2009 - Feeds to anywhere with the new advanced data feed engine.
- November 2010 - Submitting 3 million unique SKUs to all the major shopping engines.
- August 2011 - Support for Magento and AspDotnetStorefront stores and new look for website
- April 2012 - Submitting 5 million unique SKUs to all the major shopping engines.
- September 2012 - Support for Bigcommerce platform added.
- December 2017 - Submitting 12 million unique SKUs to all the major shopping engines.
Our B2B service is provided via our website using the software as a service (SaaS) model.
Aten was the sun god in ancient Egypt. The word is pronounced a-TEN.
All copyrights and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners.