Frequently Asked Questions
- What does your service do?
Our web-based software allows you to submit product listings from your online store to shopping search engines like Google, Bing, etc. Your monthly service fee pays us to ensure your feeds are running as scheduled, update your feeds when specifications change, and provide technical support.
- What services are not included?
While we are responsible to submit your product data feed, unfortunately, we do not offer bid management for cost-per-click advertising campaigns at this time. We suggest that merchant's manage their campaigns directly, or hire a company that specializes in that type of service.
- What do you charge?
We charge a flat fee of $23.70/month for your first data feed, and $7.80/month for each additional data feed.
A data feed is one store/shopping engine combination, and includes unlimited products and submissions. (Custom data feeds are $12.90 extra per month.) We offer a variety of data feed optimization services for an additional charge.
- How long does it take to get my products listed?
You can register an account right now and submit your first data feed immediately. Most shopping engines (including Google) will start displaying your product listings in search results within a day or two.
- How long have you been in business?
We have been submitting daily data feeds to Google for over 14 years, since May 2004. We currently submit over twelve million unique product listings to over a dozen shopping engines.
- Do you have any references?
Please contact us if you would like contact information for our references.
- How do I get started?
- Register an account - sign-up is free; no credit card needed
- Create a merchant account for the shopping engine - sign-up links
- Add the data feed - refer to our setup instructions
- Submit the feed from your Aten Software account
- Check your merchant account to see the status
- Schedule your feed to run automatically
- How do I pay for your service?
Your account starts with a $23.70 free trial credit. Monthly service fees are deducted each day in a small amount. When the balance gets low, you will receive low balance emails with a link to purchase credit. Follow the link to complete your payment.
We accept payments via Paypal. To simply pay by credit card, select Paypal and then click the link, Don't have a Paypal account?.
We do not store credit card information or do automatic billing.