- What support do I receive?
- Will I be charged per submission?
- Where can I find your terms of service and policies?
- How do I reset or recover a lost or forgotten password?
- What if I want to cancel my service?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- How do I submit, upload, or refresh a data feed?
- How do I get my confirmation code after registering my account?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I merge my accounts?
- How do I pause, delete, or cancel a data feed?
- Why am I receiving Low Credit Notice emails?
- Do you support automated monthly billing?
- FTP Password Reset Instructions for Each Shopping Engine
Amazon Data Feed
- Do you support Amazon data feeds?
- Amazon Inventory Loader and Price and Quantity Update Feeds
- How to give us access to upload your Amazon feed via Amazon MWS
- How to set up a custom sub-domain for Amazon S3 hosted images
- How to grant access to a specific Amazon S3 bucket
BigCommerce Shopping Feeds
- Bing Shopping Feed BigCommerce
- Advantages of our feed vs. the one provided by BigCommerce or Shopify
- How to Add Custom Fields to a BigCommerce Store
- Bigcommerce to Google Feed Setup Checklist
- Customize the BigCommerce Product Export for Performance
BigCommerce Shopping Feeds Setup Guide
- BigCommerce Feed Setup - Step 1 of 3
- BigCommerce Feed Setup - Step 2 of 3
- BigCommerce Feed Setup - Step 3 of 3
- BigCommerce Legacy API User Setup (API Token)
- BigCommerce Store API Account Setup (OAuth Token)
Bing Product Ads (Bing Shopping)
- How do I set up a feed for Bing Product Ads (Bing Shopping)?
- Bing Product Categories - What are they and how do I set them?
- Checking the status of a Bing Shopping data feed
- What is Bing Shopping?
- What are the links for Bing Shopping?
- How to give another user access to your Bing Ads account
Catalog-on-Demand® Data Feed
- How do I set up a Catalog-on-Demand data feed?
- What are the benefits of PDF catalogs and flyers for my online store?
ClixGalore Data Feed
Commission Junction cj.com Data Feed
Connexity Data Feed
- How do I set up a Connexity (Shopzilla/Pricegrabber) data feed?
- Do I need your service to upload my Yahoo Store to Connexity?
Custom Data Feeds
- How to download all items (filtered and unfiltered) in a feed
- How to download a list of filtered items
- How to configure filters to exclude or include products
- How do I exclude duplicate products existing in multiple stores?
- How do I hide, disable, or suppress fields from my data feed?
- HeidiSQL Setup and Usage Instructions for Custom Feeds
- Hand-picking most profitable items for inclusion in PPC sites
- Can I downgrade a Custom feed to a Standard feed?
- Automatically Removing Duplicate SKUs from your Product Catalog
- Simple programmed rules for Standard Feeds
Data Feed Files
- What is a data feed file?
- Where is my data feed file?
- How do I download my data feed file?
- How do I schedule my data feed file to be refreshed automatically?
- Open tab-delimited TXT or CSV file in Excel or Open Office Calc
- How do I view all the items with missing data in my feed?
- Format of UPC Codes in Excel - Prevent Scientific Notation
- Can I use my Google feed for another shopping engine?
Data Feed Optimization for Google Shopping
- How can I get higher ranking in the search results?
- How should I configure the brand, MPN, and GTIN/UPC fields?
- Factors that affect ranking in Google Shopping
- Do you offer search engine optimization for Google Shopping?
- Daily update frequency is recommended for all data feeds
- Tax and Shipping settings for Google Shopping
- Google Product Category and Product Type attributes
- How to configure Google Shopping Availability attribute
- What are the ways to submit custom attributes in my Google feed?
- How do I optimize my keywords for Google Shopping?
- Will Checkout badges improve my ranking in Google Shopping?
- Title Length for SEO: Importance of the 70 character limit for Google
- Strategy for the transition to Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
- How to Optimize a Google Shopping Campaign
- Using price breaks to increase your Google Shopping ROI
eBay Commerce Network Data Feed
- Can I submit a Yahoo Store directly to eBay Commerce Network?
- How do I set up my eBay Commerce Network merchant account?
- How do I optimize my eBay Commerce Network data feed?
- Why don't my prices or shipping costs display correctly on Shopping.com?
- How to I remap my feed in eBay Commerce Network?
Ebay Data Feed
Facebook Product Ads Feed
- Facebook Product Ads Campaign Setup
- Facebook Product Ads Feed Setup Instructions
- Facebook Product Ads Optimization Strategy
Facebook Shoptab Data Feed
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does your service do?
- What services are not included?
- What do you charge?
- How long does it take to get my products listed?
- How long have you been in business?
- How do I get started?
- Do you have any references?
- How do I pay for your service?
General Information for Online Merchants
- How to use Microsoft Access as a front-end for a MySQL Database
- PPC/CPC Google Shopping Campaign Management Companies
- Batch Download Images using Wget
- Duplicate content and DMCA takedown notices for copyright violations.
- How will I benefit from being listed in Google Shopping?
- Is it possible to change my product descriptions before they are sent to Google Shopping?
- What should be my data feed settings in Google Merchant Center?
- I have multiple stores, can I set up multiple feeds?
- Why don't product sections, products with zero price, or items marked non-orderable show up in the product list?
- Configuring the 'condition' attribute for Google feeds.
- Is there support for extended information, such as availability, shipping cost, or quantity pricing?
- Why doesn't Google Shopping show all my results?
- How are item options submitted?
- How do I configure free shipping for Google Shopping?
- Will my images be submitted to Google and other shopping engines?
- How long does it take for my products to be listed?
- My product listings now appear in Google Shopping, but not all of my images.
- What is the difference between Google Base, Merchant Center, and Product Search?
- I run multiple Yahoo! stores, but some products appear in more than one store. Is this a problem?
- How much additional traffic (or clickthroughs, leads, sales) will my store attract if it is listed in Google?
- Data Feed Currency Conversion
- Configuring Sale Price for Google Shopping
- Is additional information for books, music, or videos submitted?
- How do I set my store name in Google Shopping?
- How often can I submit my feed?
- How do I get my store reviews or ratings to appear in Google Shopping?
- How does this service categorize my products?
- How I can optimize my data feed to create more traffic to my website and boost sales?
- Items disapproved due to shipping terms in the product description
- Google Required Attributes for Apparel Items (US-sellers)
- Options for Submitting Color Values in Data Feeds
- Exclude or Filter Out Items That Do Not Meet Google Requirements
- Why doesn't my item appear when I search in Google Shopping?
- How To Remove or Delete Listings from Google Shopping
- International Google Shopping Feeds to the UK and Other Countries
- Feed file name is not unique - Google Merchant Center Error Solved
- Google Product Ads Disapproved in Google Merchant Center
- How to set up Google Trusted Stores
- Google product limit; how to increase maximum products per file
- Automatic item updates with schema.org microdata
- Invalid or Missing microdata for condition
- How to migrate a Google Products feed
- How to grant Standard User access to a Google Merchant Center account
- Automatic image resizing
Google Shopping Setup Guide
- Step 1: Register a Data Feed in your Google Merchant Center Account
- Step 2: Set up your Store Source Settings
- Step 3: Add a Data Feed for Google Shopping
- Step 4: Test your Google Feed Settings
- Step 5: Submit your Google Feed
- Step 6: Schedule your Google Feed
- Step 7: Optimize your Google Feed
Image Hosting Service
- What is the image hosting service for Yahoo Stores?
- How does image hosting work?
- What effect does image hosting have on ranking in Google?
- How do I enable image hosting for my data feed?
- How much does image hosting cost?
iOffer Item Listing Bulk Upload Feed
Magento Shopping Feeds Setup Guide
- Magento Extension Installation
- Add Magento API User and Role for Magento Connect Extension
- Configure Feed Source Settings for Magento Connect Extension
- Resolving the error: SOAP extension is not loaded
- Magento Visibility and Status Constants
- Export All Products via Magento API
- Enable Flat Product and Category Tables in Magento
- Magento Exporter Troubleshooting
Monitoring Service for Google Shopping
- What is the Monitoring Service for Google Shopping?
- How do I set up monitoring for Google Shopping?
- Can I download the monitoring results or history?
Nextag Data Feed
Pricewatch Data Feed
Promotions and Offers
Rakuten (Buy.com) Data Feed
Resolving Google Merchant Center Errors
- How do I configure the shipping 'weight' attribute?
- How do I view the status of my data feed in Google Merchant Center?
- Google Merchant Center status says 'invalid file name', how do I fix this?
- I submitted my feed through your system, now what?
- Problem: Submission is successful, but Google doesn't recognize feed
- What do I do if I can't find my products in my Google Merchant Center account?
- What do I do if there is no status (or 'None') in Google Merchant Center?
- How do I resolve an "Error: Missing Attributes" message from Google Base?
- I emailed Google Shopping Support, but have not heard from them.
- I submitted my feed, but the status doesn't appear in Google Merchant Center.
- How do I contact Google Merchant Center?
- How do I resolve "No items inserted" or "Internal error" emails?
- What do I do if there I get an email saying "Data feed upload failure"?
- Can you help if my feed was disapproved by Google?
- Google Shopping Products Awaiting Review Status Meaning
- Missing Shipping Information Warning in Google Merchant Center
Sears Marketplace Data Feed
ShareASale Data Feed
- I received a Data Feed Error Notice but my FTP settings are correct.
- Custom Import and Google Feed Conversion
- What shopping price comparison engines does your system submit to?
- How reliable is this service?
- What FTP settings can be configured?
- Why do you use FTP instead of SFTP to upload the feeds?
- How do I change the display URL of my products?
- How do I set up feeds to the shopping engines?
- What is the static IP address of the server?
- Quantity / bulk pricing and minimum quantity / unit pricing
- Why do I see the message, "Store information no longer available"?
- How to update the ASPDNSF product export code.
- Resolving character encoding issues in your data feed.
- How to integrate your shopping cart with our data feed engine
- Set Up Instructions for Oodle Data Feed (Backfill Program)
- Can non-US merchants or sellers list products in the shopping engines?
- Item Error and Warning Help
- Submitting duplicate copy of store to shopping engines is not allowed
- BigCartel to Google Shopping Data Feed
- osCommerce to Google Shopping Data Feed
- How to set minimum required listings for the Feed Safeguard feature
- 11 Main Product Data Feed
- WooCommerce Wordpress Shop Data Feeds
- How do I add fields or attributes to my data feed?
- Express Feed Setup Prerequisites Checklist
- Shopping Cart Migration Services
- Pricefalls Setup Guide
- 3dcart Product Data Feed to Google Shopping and More
- Shopbot.ca Data Feed Setup Guide
- How to set up infrequent feeds to save money
- 'Smart' product category selection for product_type
Tracking Code for Google Analytics and YWA
- Can I add tracking codes to my product URLs?
- How to view campaign traffic in Google Analytics
- Analytics Tracking Code Reference
Volusion Shopping Feeds Setup Guide
Website Url Verification Tutorial
- Introduction to Google Url Verification
- Step 1: Log into Google Webmaster Tools
- Step 2: Add your Site to Webmaster Tools
- Step 3: Verify Ownership of your Url in Google Webmaster Tools
- Step 4: Specify Sitemap Verification File in your Yahoo Store
- Step 5: Confirm Upload of Verification File
- Step 6: Click Verify Ownership Button
- Step 7: Log into your Google Merchant Center Account
- Step 8: Add Website Url to Google Merchant Center
- Alternate: Google Sitemap Verification via META tags for Yahoo Store
WholesaleCentral Data Feed
Yahoo Store Help
- Yahoo Store product name/title contains path/category prefix
- Does your system support legacy Yahoo stores?
- How do I bulk delete items via the Yahoo Store Catalog Manager?
- Aabaco (Yahoo) Store Design and RTML Development Companies
- Product Data Entry and Amazon Listing Service Providers
- Wrong number of fields detected (x instead y)
- "Enabled, but do not syndicate" option in Yahoo Store
- Power Tips for Yahoo Store Merchants
- How do I add custom fields to my Yahoo Store?
- Legacy Yahoo Store RTML Template to Export Custom Attributes as CSV
- How do I add custom fields to a legacy Yahoo store?
- Yahoo Store Corrupt Caption in objinfo.xml Store Export
- How do I find an item by ID in my Yahoo Store?
- Error images (all red square images) in Yahoo Store feeds
- Can I include external inventory data into my data feed?
- Do you have code/specifications to create the Yahoo Store Export file?
- What is the 'Daily Plus' Update Frequency option?
- Catalog Field Instructions for Yahoo Store Options
- Can I backup, download, or export all my Yahoo store images?
- How do I define categories for Unbound Commerce feeds?
- Google Feed Warning: Value too long in attribute: id
- Currency Conversion Add-on for Yahoo Stores
- Yahoo Small Business Spinning Off; Re-platforming Advice