How do I set up a WholesaleCentral.com data feed?
We offer a WholesaleCentral.com data feed for your store. We recommend that you configure this feed to be uploaded daily to WholesaleCentral. Currently, WholesaleCentral requires you to log into their site and click a button for the feed to be processed. You will have to do this periodically, so we recommend that you bookmark the Submit Feed Page.
- Sign into your WholesaleCentral Seller Account.
- Click on the EZFeed link.
- Click on "Register your store", select "Use non-Wholesalecentral.com store", and enter your store details.
- Go back to the EZFeed page, click "FTP Account", and create an FTP username/password.
- After you submit your first feed from our system, go to the EZFeed page again, click the Submit New Data Feed link, and click the "SUBMIT DATA FEED" button.
- In our site, add a feed using the WholesaleCentral.com template.
- Enter the necessary settings, including the FTP settings you defined above.
- Run a submission from our site.
- Check your Wholesalecentral account's 'Submit New Data Feed' page for the status of the submissions.
- You must click the "SUBMIT DATA FEED" button on that page for the listings to go live.
WholesaleCentral Data Feed
Lasted Updated: February 3, 2014Send Feedback