ClixGalore Auto-Upload Settings
Use the instructions below to set up auto-upload of your ClixGalore data feed.
- Log into your ClixGalore account.
- Go to "Promotional Tools" > "Product Catalog Marketing / Upload Product Datafeed".
- Click on the "schedule an auto upload" link.
- Enter the following settings:
- File Source: HTTP
- Format: clixGalore
- FTP Server / URL: Look for this URL on the "Manage Feed > Download Data Feed File" page in our site. Add
&format=.csvto the end of the URL.
Example: https://www.atensoftware.com/ p400_12345.php? f=clixgalore.csv
- Ftp Username: leave blank
- Ftp Password: leave blank
- Ftp Directory: leave blank
- Ftp Filename: leave blank
- Load File At: 2 PM (GMT)
- Every: 3 days
- Starting From: 27/05/2022
- Click Save Details.
- Go to Promotional Tools > Catalog XML/CSV File Definition
- In each Element Names, copy over the field name without the leading word "Product". For example, for "Product Name/Title", enter "Name/Title". For "Product Currency", enter "Currency", etc.
- Click the Save Details button
- Go to Manage Feed > Advanced Settings on our site, and set the Upload by FTP setting to No - Update feed file only.
- Under "Manage Feed > Modify Settings" on our site, enter the following settings:
- FTP Username: leave blank
- FTP Password: leave blank
- FTP Server: leave blank
- File Name: clixgalore.csv
- Update Frequency: Daily
- Auto-Skip: Enabled
ClixGalore Data Feed
Lasted Updated: February 29, 2020Send Feedback