How do I set up my eBay Commerce Network merchant account?
- Open a merchant account at eBay Commerce Network (previously known as Shopping.com).
- Navigate to Datafeeds > Submit Datafeed.
- Select Upload your datafeed to the eBay Commerce Network via FTP (Recommended)
- In the Enter your datafeed file name box, enter
- Copy the FTP username and password into the Manage Feed > Modify Feed Settings in your Aten Software account.
- From your Aten Software account, run a Submit task to upload your feed
- Return to the eBay Commerce Network account and click Continue.
- On the Map datafeed page, select Custom for the Format attribute, and then click Continue
- On the Enter Info. page, define your shipping rates and tax rates as needed. Select Other feed provider and click Continue.
- Navigate to Datafeeds > Your Products after some time to see the status of the listings.
- We also recommend that you subscribe to the optimization report under Datafeeds > Subscribe to Optimization Report.
eBay Commerce Network Data Feed
Lasted Updated: September 6, 2015Send Feedback