BigCommerce Feed Setup - Step 1 of 3
Our system fetches the product data from your Bigcommerce store via a user account that you set up using the instructions below. Make a note of the WebDAV Password, which will need to be entered into the feed settings on our system. These instructions apply to all shopping channels, including Google Shopping, Bing Shopping, etc.
- Log into your BigCommerce Store Control Panel as a store owner or admin.
- Go to Settings > Account Settings > Users
- Click the Create a User Account button.
- Enter the following information:
- Status: Active
- User Role: Custom
- Sales Staff Permissions: Unselect All
- Sales Manager Permissions: Select All
- System Admin Permissions: Unselect All
- Single Click Apps: leave blank
- Enable WebDAV?: Yes, allow this user to use WedDAV
- Note the WebDAV Password, which you will need to put into your feed settings.
- Click Save
NOTE: If you had added an API user using our old instructions, go to Setup & Tools > Legacy API Accounts, and delete the atensoftware API account. At present, the Legacy API Account is only required for multiplied feeds.
Bigcommerce Shopping Feeds Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: September 18, 2017Send Feedback