3dcart / Shift4Shop Product Data Feed to Google Shopping and More
We support 3dcart / Shift4Shop data feeds to shopping engines.
You must set up a product export from your 3dcart store of all product data.
- Log into your 3dcart Online Store Manager
- Go to Products > Product List
- Click the Export/Import button
- Under the Export section, expand the Products section
- Select the All Fields Export Set (Leave all drop-downs set to All)
- Click the Schedule Recurring button
- Select the settings listed below:
- Enabled - checked
- File Name -
products(NOTE: do not include any file extension)
- Run every - 1 hour
- Starting at - 0:00:00
- Action - Save File (Folder: assets/exports/)
- Click the Save button
If applicable, repeat the above steps for Product Options, and set the file name to
If applicable, repeat the above steps for Bulk Pricing, and set the file name to
After you set up the product export, you can set up the feed in your account using these instructions:
- Go to My Account > Add Feed
- Select the appropriate template and add the feed.
- Go to Manage Feed > Modify Settings
- Enter the Product Catalog URL as:
Be sure to replace www.yourstore.com with your own store domain.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like a 3dcart feed set up for you.
Lasted Updated: March 1, 2023Send Feedback