Nextag Data Feed
- How do I set up my NexTag merchant account?
- Login to your NexTag Merchant Account.
- Click on the Manage Account tab.
- Make sure all applicable information is filled out in the links under Account Management.
- Under Product Listings, click on Select How to Add Products. If that link is not available, click on Set Listing Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select NexTag as the file format.
- Select I will FTP my file to Nextag.
- Open a new browser window or tab and go to the Manage Feed > Modify Settings page on our site.
- Copy the FTP Username and FTP Password from Nextag. Leave the FTP Server as upload.nextag.com and click Update.
- Go to Manage Feed > Submit a Task and click Submit.
- Return to the Nextag site and click Upload Products to save the settings.
- Click on Product Listings > Format Your Product File
- Make sure each Nextag Column Name matches the Product File Header below it, and then click Save Changes.
- Click Account Summary in the top-right of the page after saving the changes.
- Check the Product Listings > Product File Quality page for the upload status in 24 to 48 hours.
If you get permission denied errors, then you may need to enter the FTP Initial Directory, usually like
/private/clientid, in the Manage Feed > Advanced Settings page.
Setting up your Nextag Data Feed
- Go to the Manage Feed > Define Fields page for your feed in our system.
- Click Edit next to the Category: NexTag Numeric ID field.
- Look up the appropriate category code from Nextag: Category IDs.
- Enter the category code, e.g. 300222, in the Default Value box. Click Update to save the settings.
- Run a Refresh task and then review the product list to make sure the product data looks correct. Then run a Submit task to submit the products to Nextag.
Viewing your Nextag Listings
To view your live listings in Nextag, enter your Nextag Merchant ID below and press Enter.