Agency Partner Accounts
- Onboarding Instructions for Shopify Stores
The instructions below are for agencies to bring on new customers. Once completed, the agency can add feeds for the customer to their account.
Instructions to Agency
- Click the Copy to Clipboard button below
- Paste into an email to your customer
- Send the invitation email
- Wait for the user to email you back confirming they have installed the app.
- Go to My Account > Add Feed
- The Store Name should be pre-filled. If missing or incorrect, please enter it.
- After you click Add Feed, on the Modify Settings page, the shop token should be pre-filled. If not, please contact us to configure it.
Here are the instructions to install the Aten Software Data Feeds app. Installing this app does not change your store in any way. It solely gives us read-only access to your product catalog via the Shopify API.
- Go to Aten Software Shopping Data Feed Shopify App
- Click the Add app button
- When prompted, click the I installed on behalf of ... button applicable to you.
- Reply back to this email with a note like "The app is installed."
Staff Permissions Required to Install App
Here are the minimum Shopify Store Staff Permissions required to install our Shopping Data Feed Service Shopify App, as of October 2021.
- Export products and inventory
- Manage settings
- Manage and install apps and channels
Only the above four check boxes need to be checked.
Here is a screen shot: Minimum Shopify Staff Permissions To Install Shopping Data Feed Service App
The app itself requests the following permissions/scopes:
- Agency Partner Terms and Conditions
An Agency Partner is any registered user of our service with active feeds representing more than ten (10) distinct stores, where each store is owned by a different legal entity.
Agency Partner accounts have the same per feed monthly pricing listed on our Pricing page, but have a higher service level.
These Terms and Conditions herein extend the general Terms and Conditions for the service.
Below is a description of the services included for Agency Partner accounts.
- The one-time fee for Feed Setup and Optimization is waived on up to three feeds to any customer referred by the Agency Partner to Aten Software for their feed services. This also applies in the case where the customer discontinues services with the Agency Partner and requests to use Aten Software data feed services directly.
- The support response time goal of one to two business days is the same as for all other accounts, but response to Agency Partners will be prioritized.
- A minimum of thirty (30) days notice will be provided in case of termination of the account for any reason, including the sale of Aten Software to another company, or Aten Software business closure.
- Individual feeds and/or services may be shut off in case of excessive system resources usage, unusual activity, and/or suspicious activity, without advance notice. Notice will be provided after.
- Additional services that may be offered on a case-by-case basis include:
- Streamlined and agency-specific onboarding instructions and account pages
- A limited amount of free setups/programming
- Customizations and new feature additions to the account
- Twice per day feed updates
- The Agency Partner may request a free quote for all other custom work.