Step 2: Configure and Optimize a PriceGrabber Data Feed
This article is ARCHIVED.
The information in this article is likely to be out of date.
Pricegrabber requires that you specify the category to a minimum of three levels for every item, otherwise your feed will not be accepted.
Appliances > Laundry > Dryers GOOD Health & Beauty > Makeup > Eyes > Eyeliners GOOD Furniture > Bedroom Furniture INVALID
Find PriceGrabber Categories
- In our system, go to the Manage Feed > Taxonomy Search page for your PriceGrabber feed.
- Find an appropriate category for your products, click on it, and press Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard.
Once you have found the categories for your products, you can configure your feed as described below.
Add a Field for the PriceGrabber Categories
- In our system, go to the Manage > Define Fields page for your PriceGrabber feed.
- Click 'Edit' next to the 'Categorization' field.
- Set Field Name to
pg-categoryand enter the default category in the Default Value box.
- If you want to specify item-specific categories, add a custom field to your store catalog called 'pg-category' and populate it with the values.
PriceGrabber Setup Guide
Lasted Updated: February 4, 2018Send Feedback