How do I set up my Share-A-Sale merchant account?
- Once you have configured your data feed in our system, generate the data feed file from the "Manage > Download Data Feed File" page.
- Download the file and upload it manually via your ShareASale account under My Creatives > Datafeed > Upload a New Datafeed. (You only have to do this the first time.)
- Once that is done, you need to email ShareASale the following message:
I have uploaded my first data feed file for your review. I would like to receive instructions on uploading the file via FTP upload. The server from which the file will be uploaded has an IP address of 18.104.22.168.
- You will receive an email with an FTP Username and Password. Enter those and set an update frequency in the "Manage > Modify Settings" page of our site. ShareASale now support up to Daily submissions.
- Go to "Manage > Advanced Settings" and set the FTP Initial Directory to the directory emailed to you by ShareASale. (If available, Image Hosting will be enabled, and is highly recommended for ShareASale data feeds.)
- Run a Submission to test that the settings are working correctly.
Shareasale Data Feed
Lasted Updated: April 14, 2016Send Feedback