How to set up campaigns in Yahoo Web Analytics
You can use the pre-configured tracking codes on your feeds for Yahoo Web Analytics by following these setup instructions.
- Log into your Yahoo Web Analytics Account.
- Go to Settings > Campaigns & Ad Channel > Manage Campaigns
- Choose the Paid Search campaign type from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Add New Campaign button.
- Enter a Campaign Name
- Enter Campaign Properties and Categorization if desired.
- Under Campaign Settings, select Landing Page URL Contains.
- Enter the tracking code from our analytics tracking code reference list.
- Click the Add button.
- You will now be able to view reports under Reports > Marketing > Campaigns.
We do not provide technical support for Yahoo Web Analytics, and further instructions are beyond the scope of this article. Please refer to Yahoo's campaign set-up instructions for additional assistance.
Tracking Code for Google Analytics and YWA
Lasted Updated: August 3, 2012Send Feedback