How do I set up a Connexity (Shopzilla/Pricegrabber) data feed?
The Connexity is the parent company of Shopzilla, Bizrate, PriceGrabber, and Become.com. A single Connexity feed will list your products in all of those websites, as well as Yahoo Shopping and Ask.com.
- Log into your Connexity Merchant Account
- Go to Manage Listings > Submit Inventory
- If you see a Update your Product Listings heading and a blue Edit button, you will need to contact Connexity support and tell them you want to submit your feed by FTP. The will need to make the necessary modifications to your account before you can proceed.
- Click the blue Submit My Feed button
- Select Create a Connexity FTP location for me
- Set Filename to
- Set Unzipped Filename to
- Click the blue Next button
- You will be given an FTP Username and Password. Leave this browser window open for future use.
- On our site, go to My Account > Add Feed
- Choose the Connexity template and click Create Feed
- Continue on to the Modify Settings page.
- Copy the Username and Password from your Connexity Merchant Account into the FTP Username and FTP Password settings on the Manage Feed > Modify Settings page in our site.
- Select Daily as the Update Frequency.
- Click Update to save the settings.
- From the Manage Feed page, click Submit.
- Wait for the task to finish processing.
- Return to the Connexity Merchant Account, and click the Validate button.
- You should see a message saying, "SUCCESS! Your Product Data Feed has been updated." Click the link titled Contact your account manager and create a support ticket for Connexity to review your feed submission.
- Don't forget to set up and fund your Connexity account.
Connexity Data Feed
Lasted Updated: August 14, 2020Send Feedback