How do I set up a Connexity (Shopzilla/Pricegrabber) data feed?
The Connexity is the parent company of Shopzilla, Bizrate, PriceGrabber, and Become.com. A single Connexity feed will list your products in all of those websites, as well as Yahoo Shopping and Ask.com.
- Log into your Connexity Merchant Account
- Go to Manage Listings > Submit Inventory
- Click the blue Submit My Feed button
- Select Create a Connexity FTP location for me
- Set Filename to
- Set Unzipped Filename to
- Click the blue Next button
- You will be given an FTP Username and Password. Leave this browser window open for future use.
- On our site, go to My Account > Add Feed
- Choose the Connexity template and click Create Feed
- Continue on to the Modify Settings page.
- Copy the Username and Password from your Connexity Merchant Account into the FTP Username and FTP Password settings on the Manage Feed > Modify Settings page in our site.
- Select Daily as the Update Frequency.
- Click Update to save the settings.
- From the Manage Feed page, click Submit.
- Wait for the task to finish processing.
- Return to the Connexity Merchant Account, and click the Validate button.
- You should see a message saying, "SUCCESS! Your Product Data Feed has been updated." Click the link titled Contact your account manager and create a support ticket for Connexity to review your feed submission.
Connexity Data Feed
Lasted Updated: May 11, 2017Send Feedback