How to grant us access to your Connexity Account to Manage Listings
To give us access to manage your Connexity feed, do not send us your main account login and password. Instead, add us as a user using the instructions below. This way, your login remains secure, our access is limited to only what we need, and you can remove our access at any time.
- Login to Connexity Business Services as the account owner or any user with Access Rights permission.
- Navigate to the Account Management > Passwords tab.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Fill in the form as follows:
(Tip: Use Copy to clipboard buttons so you can quickly copy and paste each value.)
Login: atensoftware269 Password: password1 First Name: Aten Last Name: Software Email: Rights: Check only Manage Listings
- Click the Submit button.
- If you see a "User name already exists" error, try a different number in the Login.
- Use this link to send us the user name you created: Contact Us
We will reset the temporary password after logging in.
Connexity Data Feed
Lasted Updated: March 8, 2021Send Feedback