Monitoring Service for Google Shopping
- What is the Monitoring Service for Google Shopping?
Have confidence that your Google Shopping listings are active with our new, exclusive feed monitoring service!
Our service will count the number of items actually listed in Google Shopping every day, and send you a detailed email report whenever the number drops below a minimum that you specify.
You may be unaware that hundreds of your items are unlisted because the standard Google Merchant Center notifications do not tell you about disapproved items. Google disapproves items at whim and often without notice, according to their ever-changing policies and enforcement decisions. Be prepared with our monitoring service, which will notify you of disapproved products. See below for a complete feature comparison:
Feature Google Merchant Center
Email Frequency Only when feed updated Daily Email Options Every time or only on error When active listings drop below a minimum you specify Raw item count No Yes Filtered item count No Yes Inserted item count Yes Yes Processed item count Yes Yes Disapproved item count No Yes History No Yes Download disapproved items No Yes
In addition to notifying you about disapproved items, our monitoring service records all key product counts to enable you to know about and quickly find the source of any listing issues with your feed. You may lose sales when your item listings are not appearing in the search results, so our service can help you reduce lost sales.
Setup is simple. All you need to do is click a button to give us access your Google Merchant Account, and then set the minimum listing count.
Feed monitoring services are only available for feeds submitted via our system.
Feed monitoring settings are entirely separate from Feed Safeguard settings.
- How do I set up monitoring for Google Shopping?
- Go to My Account on our website.
- Go to Manage Feed > Monitoring Settings for your Google Shopping feed.
- Click the Enable button.
- Complete the prompts to sign in to your Google and grant us access to your Merchant Account.
- Once you are back on the Monitoring Settings page, enter the minimum listings you expect to have active in Google Shopping, and click Update.
- If your feed is not set to Daily or Daily Plus, click the Modify Feed Settings link to update that settings.
- If you would like to run a status check immediately, click the Submit a Task link and click the Check Status button.
- You can return to this Manage Feed > Monitoring Settings page anytime to view detailed monitoring reports and history.
- Can I download the monitoring results or history?
Our system tracks the history of the product counts. This allows you to see an independent count of how many items were listed in Google Shopping over time.
You can download the product counts going back at least three years in comma-separated values (CSV) format.