New Shopping.com Feed and Pricing Changes
Nov 30, 2006
We are pleased to announce a new Shopping.com data feed service for Yahoo Stores. Shopping.com is the largest comparison shopping site on the Internet. Shopping.com charges merchants by cost-per-click. Submitting data to them by Product Feed File Upload is free. Our new Shopping.com service does exactly this, with a similar feature set to the Froogle data feed service.
This service will have the same pricing structure as the Froogle data feed, which is $0.30 per submission of unlimited products in one store. As an incentive to try this new service, all Shopping.com services will be free of charge through January 31, 2007. To get started, simply log into your account and click the "Add Shopping.com feed" link.
We have not raised our fees since Feb. 1, 2005. In order to maintain our low, a-la-carte pricing, provide ongoing maintenance and support, and develop new services, we will be instituting an account service fee of $0.15 per day per account. The total fee will be approximately $4.50 per month per account. This fee will apply to both active and inactive accounts. You may still request a refund of your available credit at any time should you wish to cancel service. The minimum payment amount will be increased to $10.00. This new policy will take effect on Jan 1, 2007.
- New Google Base Attributes (Feb 17, 2007)
- Google FTP Issue Update (Feb 14, 2007)
- Google FTP Issue and Alert Service (Feb 10, 2007)
- Google Base New Product Attributes (Jan 30, 2007)
- Pricing Changes Reminder (Dec 31, 2006)
- New Shopping.com Feed and Pricing Changes (Nov 30, 2006)
- Froogle Feed Product Options (Nov 26, 2006)
- New Product Count Alert Service (Nov 17, 2006)
- New Download Bulk Upload File Feature (Nov 3, 2006)
- Somacon's Froogle Feed Service Reorganized as Aten Software LLC (Oct 3, 2006)
- Froogle Feeds Now Submitted to Google Base (Jun 1, 2006)