Google and MSN Feeds Issue Resolved
Aug 7, 2008
On Sunday morning, August 3rd, data feeds to Google Base/MSN Live had an error where all the fields were being single-quoted. This error was fixed, and all feeds were resubmitted later that day for no charge. You may see an email with subject "Data feed upload failure" or "Catalog Rejected" for that upload, but you can ignore this. Check your Google Base account for the latest status of your feed if you want to confirm. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The error was caused by some code changes we made to improve performance of the data processing. On the plus side, data processing is now about two times faster.
- Google connect timed out error (Dec 17, 2008)
- Google repeat submissions issue (Dec 14, 2008)
- Google Tax and Shipping Settings Announced (Dec 2, 2008)
- Google Checkout Instant Payment Support Added (Nov 7, 2008)
- Up to 10 Custom Fields Supported for Google (Oct 7, 2008)
- Google and MSN Feeds Issue Resolved (Aug 7, 2008)
- Server Stability Update (Mar 17, 2008)
- Server Stability Issue (Mar 13, 2008)
- Image Hosting Service and MSN Live Product Upload Feed (Mar 8, 2008)
- SSL Encryption Now Offered (Feb 21, 2008)
- Google Base Feed 'label' Field Deprecated (Jul 30, 2007)