Step 8: Add Website Url to Google Merchant Center
- Click the 'Settings > General' tab from the left column.
- In the Website URL input box, enter the Website URL you entered before. If it is already entered, skip down to #5.
- Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the page.
- If you receive an error like 'Internal Error' after clicking 'Save Changes', then please try again later.
- After the changes are saved, scroll down to the Website Url setting again and click the 'Claim this URL' link.
- Your website URL should now be verified and claimed. This completes the tutorial.
Website Url Verification Tutorial
Lasted Updated: November 2, 2010Send Feedback