Alternate: Google Sitemap Verification via META tags for Yahoo Store
If you enter the Google Sitemaps Verification File in your Yahoo Store, but it appears blank when you view it in your browser, you can try the META tag method instead.
- Select the META tag Verification Method in Google Webmaster Central.
- Copy the META tag code to your clipboard.
- Log into your Yahoo Store and open Store Editor.
- Go to 'Variables > Page Properties > Head-tags'.
- Copy the META tag code into the box, click the Update button, and then publish your store. The meta tag code should look something like:
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="L5xRoKd-x3q321bcTz5l2LJjLqJvtcKIqmH0BGlIEO" />
- After your store is published, go back to Google Webmaster Central and click the Verify button.
Website Url Verification Tutorial
Lasted Updated: March 29, 2010Send Feedback