Bing Product Categories - What are they and how do I set them?
In the Bing product_category field, you can use Google Product Categories directly. Bing no longer has their own product taxonomy. To configure the field, follow these instructions:
- Go to My Account > Manage Feed > Taxonomy Search on our site.
- Look up an appropriate category for your products.
- Go to My Account > Manage Feed > Define Fields on our site.
- Click Edit next to the product_category field.
- Enter the category into the Default Value box.
- Click Update to save the settings.
- Resubmit the feed from the Tasks > Submit a Task menu item.
Alternatively, you can add a custom field to your store catalog called "bing-product-category", and fill in the appropriate category there. You can also subscribe to our Categorization Service.
Microsoft Shopping Campaigns (Bing)
Lasted Updated: February 27, 2018Send Feedback