Checking the status of a Bing Shopping data feed
Use the following steps to check the status of your Bing Shopping data feed listings.
Verifying Feed Submissions
- Log in to Bing Ads.
- Go to Tools > Bing Merchant Center.
- Click on your Store Name.
- Click on the Store Summary tab.
- The Product Overview graph will show you approved/disapproved listings. Look at the Store info > Status for any error messages. It should say Approved.
- Look at the Store reports section for any downloadable reports. (For example, a report will be generated if the uploaded file name does not match the catalog file name.)
- Click the FTP Settings tab.
- Verify that the FTP account status is Active.
- Click on the Catalog Management tab.
- Next to your Catalog Name, the Status column should the list number of items inserted successfully.
- Click on your Catalog Name.
- In the Recent files section, look for daily uploads with a status of Product catalog received and OK.
- In the Product offers section, you will see the number of offers published and not published, or a message like Feed processing will be completed shortly.
- If there are rejected offers, click the Download details link next to the rejected item count to get a spreadsheet of item errors. You can get additional information by downloading the other reports.
Viewing your Items in Bing Search Results
- Go to Bing Search and search by one of your product titles.
- If Product Ads are working, you will see your ads in the display ad areas of the search results. Note that your Product ads campaign must be active, account funded, bid sufficiently high, daily budget not exhausted, etc., in order for the ads to display.
Contacting Bing Shopping
Currently, Bing only offers chat and phone support, both of which are accessible via the Bing Ads website.
Bing Product Ads (Bing Shopping)
Lasted Updated: October 20, 2016Send Feedback