Amazon Inventory Loader and Price and Quantity Update Feeds
We are able to generate and submit Amazon Inventory Loader or Amazon Price and Quantity Update feeds to Amazon.
- Uploads your price, quantity, and UPC code only
- Feed submit automatically every day (or more frequently if desired)
- Our system maintains your SKUs in order to zero out the quantity if you delete, remove, or discontinue an item from your store
- We custom-program your business rules (pricing, filtering, etc.)
- We can provide settings for markup rules, filters, etc. that you can modify via our website anytime
- Feed is uploaded automatically to your Amazon account via our integration with Amazon MWS (Merchant Web Services API)
- We do not need your Amazon account login (you just grant us the limited access to MWS that we need)
Requirements and Limitations
- UPC codes (or EAN/ISBN/ASIN) are mandatory
- Only items that already exist in the Amazon Marketplace will be listed
- Items that do not exist in Amazon will error out and be ignored
- You are responsible for obtaining necessary approvals from Amazon for the items and categories you want to sell
Note that in some cases, a UPC code may match up to two different products in Amazon. Amazon provides some tools to help you select specific listings.
Please contact us for a pricing quote, which would involve a monthly fee and a setup fee.
The setup fee includes the following:
- setting up a price/quantity/UPC feed for your store
- obtaining access to your Amazon account via MWS
- setting up the persistent SKU table
- programming in your business/pricing rules/filtering rules
- doing test submissions to Amazon
- revising until such time that the feed is working as desired
- scheduling the feed according to the desired frequency.
Amazon Data Feed
Lasted Updated: August 13, 2019Send Feedback