Facebook Product Ads Campaign Setup
I. Log into your Facebook Business Manager Account
- Go to https://business.facebook.com - Facebook Business Manager
- If you do not have an account, click Get Started to sign up.
II. Create a Product Catalog
- In the left side-bar, click Product Catalogs. (It will be under the Business Settings heading if you have the pull-down menu activated.)
- Click the Add New Product Catalog button.
- Select Create new catalog and click Next.
- Enter your store name as the product catalog name, and click the Create Product Catalog button.
- Click Skip in the Add People dialog.
- Click OK in the Product Catalog Created dialog.
III. Assign a Partner to your Product Catalog
- If you are setting up the Product Feed on your own, refer to our Setup Instructions. Otherwise, assign us as a Partner as described next.
- Log into your Facebook Business Manager account.
- Navigate to Business Manager Settings.
- In the side-bar along the left side of the screen, click the icon for Product Catalogs. (It will be under the Business Settings heading if you have the pull-down menu activated.)
- Click the Assign Partner button for your store's Product Catalog.
- Click the Connect your product catalog using your partner’s business ID instead. Close link
- Select Product Catalog Admin in the Role drop-down.
- Enter our Business ID 1122558261092024 and click Connect.
- Contact us and let us know you have given us access.
IV. Create a Campaign and Ad Set
ATTENTION: At this time, you must use the Google Chrome web browser and Facebook Power Editor in order to set up a Dynamic Product Ads campaign. You will not find any option to add the campaign otherwise.
See here for the complete instructions:
How do I create a dynamic product ad in Power Editor?
Facebook Product Ads Feed
Lasted Updated: January 20, 2017Send Feedback