How to Refresh a Facebook Product Catalog Feed Immediately
Facebook/Instagram feeds set to update Daily normally refresh once per day in the overnight/early morning hours.
To refresh the feed on-demand and see the new/updated products in your Facebook Business Manager account, follow these steps.
- Go to My Account, and click Manage Feed for the Facebook feed.
- Click the Refresh button, and then wait for the task to complete.
- Go to Business settings > Catalogs in your Facebook/Meta account
- Select the Catalog and click the Open in Commerce Manager button
- Click Data Sources in the side-bar menu
- Click on the Data feed you want to update
- Click the Upload now button on the Settings tab
- Click the Request update now button
For a small to medium sized stores, allow Facebook 30-60 minutes to process the feed and make the updates live. For large stores, allow an hour or two more.
The instructions above assume that you have a Data source configured with an automated Replace schedule to fetch the feed from a URL, as described in our Facebook/Instagram Feed Setup Guide.
Facebook Product Ads Feed
Updated: March 31, 2023Send Feedback