Facebook Product Ads Feed Setup Instructions
We support Facebook for Business product feeds. You can use this feed to upload your product catalog to Facebook Product Ads.
- Add and configure a new feed in your account, selecting the Facebook Product Ads template.
- Refresh the feed to make sure the data feed file is generated.
- Create a Business Manager account on Facebook for Business.
- Log into your Facebook for Business account.
- Click the Business Manager menu at the top-left of the page, and then select Catalogs.
- Click the Create Catalog button.
- Select E-commerce - Products, and then click Next.
- Select Upload Product Info, set the catalog owner, enter your store name as the catalog name, and click Next.
- Click the View Catalog button (or, go to Business Manager > Catalogs and click on the new Product Catalog).
- Go to Catalog > Data Sources.
- Click the Add Items button.
- Select Use Bulk Upload and click Next.
- Select Scheduled Feed and click Next.
- Enter the Data Feed URL, which can be found in our site, on the My Account > Manage > Download Data Feed File page.
- Leave Username and Password blank, and click Next.
- Select Daily At 8:00 AM GMT-04:00 (America/New York).
(Feeds will be refreshed by 8:00 AM Eastern time or earlier.)
- Toggle off the Add automatic updates setting.
- Enter a name like "Acme Store Feed via AtenSoftware" in the Name your data source box.
- Click the Upload button.
Don't forget to set up and fund your Facebook Product Ads campaign.
Facebook Product Ads Feed
Lasted Updated: April 1, 2021Send Feedback