Facebook Product Ads Feed Setup Instructions
We support Facebook for Business product feeds. You can use this feed to upload your product catalog to Facebook Product Ads.
- Add and configure a new feed in your account, selecting the Facebook Product Ads template.
- Refresh the feed to make sure the data feed file is generated.
- Create a Business Manager account on Facebook for Business.
- Log into your Facebook for Business account.
- Click menu arrow in the top-right of the page, and then click the Manage Business link to get to your Business Manager account.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Product Catalogs link in the side-bar.
- Click Add New Product Catalog and follow the steps.
- Go back to your Business Manager Home and click on the new Product Catalog
- Click Add Product Feed.
- Enter your store name as the Feed Name.
- Select Auto upload through URL (Recommended).
- Enter the Feed URL, which can be found in our site, on the My Account > Manage > Download Data Feed File page.
- Choose the following settings:
Use quoted fields: unchecked
Credentials Username: leave blank
Credentials Password: leave blank
Upload Date: leave at default
Upload Time: 8:00 AM
(Feeds will be refreshed by 8:00 AM or earlier in any continental US time zone.)
Upload Frequency: Daily
- Click the Schedule Upload button.
Facebook Product Ads Feed
Lasted Updated: March 11, 2018Send Feedback