Google Base FTP Issue Resolved
Mar 24, 2009
Google's FTP server returned to normal operation sometime yesterday. All scheduled feeds were processed correctly this morning.
Those of you with feeds that do not run daily may want to manually submit your feeds due to the missed submissions over the weekend. You can review your feed's submission history under Manage Feed -> View Results.
- 'Condition' attribute and other news (Jun 5, 2009)
- Character Encoding Issues (May 29, 2009)
- System Errors (May 16, 2009)
- New Pricing Reminder (May 14, 2009)
- Advanced Data Feed Engine and New Pricing (Apr 18, 2009)
- Google Base FTP Issue Resolved (Mar 24, 2009)
- Google Base FTP Server Issue (Mar 23, 2009)
- XML processing bug resolved (Feb 20, 2009)
- Better Integration of Shopping.com Feeds (Jan 16, 2009)
- Google connect timed out error (Dec 17, 2008)
- Google repeat submissions issue (Dec 14, 2008)