Google Base FTP Issue Resolved
Mar 23, 2009
Google's FTP server returned to normal operation sometime yesterday. All scheduled feeds were processed correctly this morning.
Those of you with feeds that do not run daily may want to manually submit your feeds due to the missed submissions over the weekend. You can review your feed's submission history under Manage Feed -> View Results.
- 'Condition' attribute and other news (Jun 4, 2009)
- Character Encoding Issues (May 28, 2009)
- System Errors (May 15, 2009)
- New Pricing Reminder (May 13, 2009)
- Advanced Data Feed Engine and New Pricing (Apr 17, 2009)
- Google Base FTP Issue Resolved (Mar 23, 2009)
- Google Base FTP Server Issue (Mar 22, 2009)
- XML processing bug resolved (Feb 19, 2009)
- Better Integration of Shopping.com Feeds (Jan 15, 2009)
- Google connect timed out error (Dec 16, 2008)
- Google repeat submissions issue (Dec 13, 2008)