expiration_date attribute in Google feeds
Nov 29, 2009
We will be dropping the expiration_date attribute from all Basic Google data feeds after December 15th. This field is no longer required by Google. All products will automatically be listed for the maximum number of days (30) by Google.
If you are using the Basic Google feed for non-Google purposes, please be aware that the column order will be shifted when the expiration_date column is removed. If you want the change to take effect immediately, you can disable the field from the Define Fields page at any time. We will not be changing any Advanced feeds, except on a case-by-case basis.
- Improved Account Navigation Interface (Feb 19, 2010)
- Bi-weekly option available (Jan 22, 2010)
- Express Setup and Optimization (Jan 21, 2010)
- Find products by item or line number (Jan 8, 2010)
- expiration_date attribute dropped (Dec 18, 2009)
- expiration_date attribute in Google feeds (Nov 29, 2009)
- Slow task processing issue resolved (Nov 23, 2009)
- 'free shipping' text prohibited by Google (Nov 10, 2009)
- New Monitus Category Data Feed (Oct 21, 2009)
- Disable Fields Feature Added (Oct 16, 2009)
- Internal system errors resolved (Sep 21, 2009)