expiration_date attribute dropped
Dec 17, 2009
As we had mentioned a few weeks ago, we have dropped the expiration_date attribute from all Basic and Advanced data feeds. This field is no longer required by Google. All products will automatically be listed for the maximum number of days (30) by Google. If you were using this field in a feed for non-Google purposes, please be aware that the column order has shifted now that the expiration_date column has been removed.
We have also deleted all old "Live Search Product Upload" feeds. This has been replaced by Bing Cashback.
- Change to Advanced Feed Activity Rules (Feb 23, 2010)
- Improved Account Navigation Interface (Feb 18, 2010)
- Bi-weekly option available (Jan 21, 2010)
- Express Setup and Optimization (Jan 20, 2010)
- Find products by item or line number (Jan 7, 2010)
- expiration_date attribute dropped (Dec 17, 2009)
- expiration_date attribute in Google feeds (Nov 28, 2009)
- Slow task processing issue resolved (Nov 22, 2009)
- 'free shipping' text prohibited by Google (Nov 9, 2009)
- New Monitus Category Data Feed (Oct 20, 2009)
- Disable Fields Feature Added (Oct 15, 2009)