Jul 8, 2011
We have published our new logo on the Aten Software website. Over the next few months, we will be revamping the whole website with a new theme and better navigation.
On another note, we have implemented a caching tweak to improve processing speed for feed submissions and other tasks. We hope you enjoy the faster service.
Remember to try our new Google Feed Analysis tool to get the best results from our service. This is a FREE tool to help you quickly identify items with missing data and other issues. Just go to "My Account > Manage Feed > Google Feed Analysis". Make sure to read the support articles listed on that page to help you resolve any errors.
- Magento to Pricegrabber Data Feed (Jul 23, 2011)
- Google Product Category Updated (Jul 22, 2011)
- Google Sep. 22 Update (Jul 17, 2011)
- New Google Requirements (Jul 11, 2011)
- Updated Minimum Purchase Rule (Jul 9, 2011)
- New Logo (Jul 8, 2011)
- Google Feed Analysis and Other News (Jun 22, 2011)
- Changes to Google 'price' Attribute and Other News (May 12, 2011)
- Faster Task Processing (Apr 14, 2011)
- Google images and robots.txt (Apr 11, 2011)
- Google Feed Error, Legacy Stores, and Perpetual Sales (Apr 10, 2011)