Improved Google Feed Analysis Tool
Aug 18, 2011
Google's new data feed requirements are just around the corner, and are set to take effect on September 22, 2011. The good news is that we have enhanced our free, Google Feed Analysis tool to make it a one-stop source for compliance-checking your feed.
Now, besides checking for unique identifier requirements, it also validates categories and analyzes apparel items. To access this tool, log into your Aten account, click 'Manage' for your Google feed, and then click 'Google Feed Analysis'.
We have added a new field type that allows you to submit the first color and/or size option value. You can add this field from the 'Define Fields' page for your feed. Just make sure the main product image coincides with the first color/size option.
- Excluding Incomplete Items from Google (Sep 21, 2011)
- Updates to 'manufacturer' field in Google Feeds (Sep 13, 2011)
- Continuous Feed Updates Now Available (Sep 10, 2011)
- Google Feeds Update (Sep 7, 2011)
- Lower Pricing for Magento and AspDotNetStorefront Feeds (Sep 5, 2011)
- Improved Google Feed Analysis Tool (Aug 18, 2011)
- Bing and Shoptab Status Update (Aug 10, 2011)
- Latest Status Update (Aug 2, 2011)
- Magento and AspDotNetstorefront Feeds Released (Jul 31, 2011)
- Bing FTP Errors and New Magento-Pronto feed (Jul 29, 2011)
- Google Feed Analysis and Modification (Jul 27, 2011)