Continuous Feed Updates Now Available
Sep 9, 2011
We are excited to announce our new 'Continuous' data feed updates feature, included for free with your data feed service! This goes beyond traditional, daily feed submissions to submit your listings to Google as soon as you publish your Yahoo Store (within 1 hour).
This free feature enables you to meet Google's new high-quality data recommendations and provide an excellent shopping experience to your shoppers.
Enabling this feature is as simple as selecting the 'Continuous' option from the 'Manage Feed > Modify Settings' page for your feed. This option is currently only available for Yahoo Store to Google Product Search data feeds. See Continuous Data Feed Updates for details.
- ShopMania and Pronto Updates (Oct 21, 2011)
- Product Tagging Tool Improvements (Oct 15, 2011)
- Daily Plus Scheduling Option Now Available (Oct 12, 2011)
- Excluding Incomplete Items from Google (Sep 20, 2011)
- Updates to 'manufacturer' field in Google Feeds (Sep 12, 2011)
- Continuous Feed Updates Now Available (Sep 9, 2011)
- Google Feeds Update (Sep 6, 2011)
- Lower Pricing for Magento and AspDotNetStorefront Feeds (Sep 4, 2011)
- Improved Google Feed Analysis Tool (Aug 17, 2011)
- Bing and Shoptab Status Update (Aug 9, 2011)
- Latest Status Update (Aug 1, 2011)