TheFind has been shut down
Apr 2, 2015
On March 13th, 2014, Facebook announced that it had acquired TheFind technology and staff, and will be shutting down the search engine. We suspended fees for all TheFind feeds as of March 26th, and TheFind's website went offline on March 31st.
For more information, see ( http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m03/i16/s01?utm_source=atensoftware_news_150402 ) Facebook Buys TheFind, Sellers Lose Source of Traffic.
We have set all TheFind feeds to disabled as of today. We will delete the feeds from your account in the near future.
- Google Shopping expanded GTIN requirement (Mar 15, 2016)
- Please ignore FTP login failed email (Feb 1, 2016)
- Feed issue today resolved (Jan 19, 2016)
- Bing Feed Upgrade (Aug 17, 2015)
- New Feeds and Platforms (Jul 16, 2015)
- TheFind has been shut down (Apr 2, 2015)
- FTP Password Reset Instructions (Dec 23, 2014)
- FTP Accounts Leak (Dec 22, 2014)
- Google Merchant Center problem with data feed file: "ftpchk3.txt" (Dec 20, 2014)
- Google Feed Character Length Limits (Sep 20, 2014)
- Bing Feed Upgrade (May 4, 2014)