Feed issue today resolved
Jan 19, 2016
There was a network configuration issue this morning that caused some feeds to be partially transmitted. You may see a brief drop in your listing count or other submission error.
The issue was corrected by the hosting company at 1:44 pm EST and all feeds scheduled to run today were resubmitted between 3:30pm and ~6:00pm EST.
Because our system could not detect the partial transmissions, feeds were resubmitted even if they had no issue.
There is no need to take any action. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.
- Automatic Image Resizing Service for Google Shopping Feeds (Sep 1, 2016)
- Feed Issue Resolved (Jun 3, 2016)
- New Service Pricing (Mar 15, 2016)
- Google Shopping expanded GTIN requirement (Mar 15, 2016)
- Please ignore FTP login failed email (Feb 1, 2016)
- Feed issue today resolved (Jan 19, 2016)
- Bing Feed Upgrade (Aug 17, 2015)
- New Feeds and Platforms (Jul 16, 2015)
- TheFind has been shut down (Apr 2, 2015)
- FTP Password Reset Instructions (Dec 23, 2014)
- FTP Accounts Leak (Dec 22, 2014)