Bing Feed Upgrade
Aug 17, 2015
All Standard Bing Shopping feeds have been upgraded to the latest specifications. If you do not have a feed to Bing Shopping, you can disregard this notice.
You do not need to take any action as a result of this upgrade. This upgrade is designed to be seamless, automatic, and optimized.
Here are details of this automatic upgrade, just for your information.
- Rename and re-order fields to new specifications, which are similar to Google Shopping specifications.
- Add new fields and copy over settings from your Google Shopping feed, where applicable.
- Preserve existing filters.
- Replace UPC and ISBN with GTIN, merging the settings.
- Delete unused fields (SKU, Tax, Shipping, ShippingWeight, and DealStartDate)
- For BigCommerce stores, filter out hidden and non-purchasable items.
If you have a Custom feed, we will upgrade it manually over the next few weeks and update any affected code.
- Feed Issue Resolved (Jun 3, 2016)
- New Service Pricing (Mar 15, 2016)
- Google Shopping expanded GTIN requirement (Mar 15, 2016)
- Please ignore FTP login failed email (Feb 1, 2016)
- Feed issue today resolved (Jan 19, 2016)
- Bing Feed Upgrade (Aug 17, 2015)
- New Feeds and Platforms (Jul 16, 2015)
- TheFind has been shut down (Apr 2, 2015)
- FTP Password Reset Instructions (Dec 23, 2014)
- FTP Accounts Leak (Dec 22, 2014)
- Google Merchant Center problem with data feed file: "ftpchk3.txt" (Dec 20, 2014)