eBay Commerce Network (Shopping.com) Feed Upgrade
Feb 20, 2018
All eBay Commerce Network feeds have been upgraded to the latest specifications. This includes both Custom and Standard feeds.
You do not need to take any action. The changes listed below have been implemented automatically.
The following attributes have been dropped as they are ignored.
- Coupon Code
- Coupon Code Description
- Category Id
- Parent Name
- Top Seller Rank
- Estimated Ship Date
- Size Unit of Measure
- Cell Phone Plan Type
- Cell Phone Service Provider
- Stock Description
- Product Launch Date
- Product Bullet Point 1
- Product Bullet Point 2
- Product Bullet Point 3
- Product Bullet Point 4
- Product Bullet Point 5
- Alternative Image URL 1
- Alternative Image URL 2
- Alternative Image URL 3
- Alternative Image URL 4
- Alternative Image URL 5
- Related Products
- Merchandising Type
- Product Weight
- Zip Code
- Shipping Weight
- Weight Unit of Measure
- Software Platform
The following attributes have been added, all initially set to blank unless otherwise noted. If an attribute was already in your feed, it has been preserved.
- SKU Bid
- Energy Efficiency Class
- Original Product URL - This field has been automatically set to the Product URL without any tracking codes.
The attribute 'UPC' has been renamed to 'GTIN'.
The attributes have also been re-ordered to a standard order.
If you are using this feed for another shopping channel, and need some fields restored, let us know and we can adjust as needed.
- Bing Shopping Feed Upgrade (Feb 22, 2018)
- eBay Commerce Network (Shopping.com) Feed Upgrade (Feb 20, 2018)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Feb 19, 2018)
- Google Feed Upgrade (Feb 16, 2018)
- Magento Exporter Updates and Exclusive Adwords Offer (Oct 9, 2017)
- Service Update (Sep 28, 2017)
- Automatic Image Resizing Service for Google Shopping Feeds (Sep 1, 2016)