Google Feed Upgrade Completed
Feb 19, 2018
The upgrades to the Google Shopping feeds have been successfully completed. You can review the changes in the announcement here: Google Shopping Feed Upgrade
You do not need to take any action. However, do let us know if you see any errors or warnings, or experience any issues with your feed.
All Custom feeds marked as Google Shopping feeds have also been upgraded. This includes multiplied variant feeds and international Google feeds. It also includes feeds to Adroll, Criteo, Instagram, Polyvore CPC, Stitcher Ads, Wanelo, and Shopper Approved.
If you were using a Google feed for a non-Google destination, please check to make sure the feed is being processed correctly. To opt-out of future Google feed upgrades on a specific feed, just let us know and we can mark it as a 'Custom' destination.
- Bing Shopping Feed Upgrade (Feb 22, 2018)
- eBay Commerce Network (Shopping.com) Feed Upgrade (Feb 20, 2018)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Feb 19, 2018)
- Google Feed Upgrade (Feb 16, 2018)
- Magento Exporter Updates and Exclusive Adwords Offer (Oct 9, 2017)
- Service Update (Sep 28, 2017)
- Automatic Image Resizing Service for Google Shopping Feeds (Sep 1, 2016)
- Feed Issue Resolved (Jun 3, 2016)