Magento Exporter Updates and Exclusive Adwords Offer
Oct 9, 2017
If you have a Magento Store, consider updating to the latest version of our Magento Product Export Script. It supports Magento 2.x (with full backward-compatibility to 1.x versions), improves security/PCI-compliance, and supports easier future upgrades. The old exporter versions still work fine, so there is no need to do anything if you don't want to.
I also wanted to mention a special Adwords Offer exclusively for Aten Software customers.
True Online Presence founder, Andy Splichal, author of Make Each Click Count - T.O.P. Guide To Success Using Google AdWords, is offering Aten Software customers a copy of his book for $5 with free shipping.
In addition, when you purchase through this link, you will be eligible for a free marketing strategy session ($149 value) at absolutely no charge. This is your opportunity to not only receive a copy of this book, which alone should help your AdWords advertising, but also spend up to 20 minutes speaking with online marketing strategist and author, Andy Splichal, looking at your account and answering any question you may have about how to boost your AdWords profitability!
I've read Andy's book and it is full of useful strategies that can help you improve your Google Shopping campaigns. To take advantage of this limited-time offer, please click this link:
- Free Google Shopping Feed Generator (Jan 6, 2019)
- Bing Shopping Feed Upgrade (Feb 22, 2018)
- eBay Commerce Network (Shopping.com) Feed Upgrade (Feb 20, 2018)
- Google Feed Upgrade Completed (Feb 19, 2018)
- Google Feed Upgrade (Feb 16, 2018)
- Magento Exporter Updates and Exclusive Adwords Offer (Oct 9, 2017)
- Service Update (Sep 28, 2017)
- Automatic Image Resizing Service for Google Shopping Feeds (Sep 1, 2016)
- Feed Issue Resolved (Jun 3, 2016)
- New Service Pricing (Mar 15, 2016)
- Google Shopping expanded GTIN requirement (Mar 15, 2016)