DIY Step 1: Create a Pinterest Data Feed
Create a Pinterest Data Feed
- Go to My Account > Add Feed
- Fill in the form and select the Pinterest Template, then click the Create Feed button
- Continue to the Manage Feed > Modify Feed Settings page
- Configure the Store Source settings using the instructions for your e-commerce platform
- Leave the FTP Settings blank, select Daily, and then click the Update button.
NOTE: Pinterest feeds are fetched from our server, not uploaded by FTP to Pinterest. Therefore, FTP settings are not required for these feeds.
- Continue to the Test Feed Settings page and confirm there are no errors
- Go to the Manage Feed page
- Click the Refresh button. (It runs in the background.)
- Go to the Manage Feed > Download Data Feed File page
- Copy the File URL for use in Step 2
Pinterest Data Feed
Lasted Updated: April 25, 2020Send Feedback