Pinterest Catalog Data Source (data feed) Setup Instructions
First add a Pinterest feed for your store under My Account, and run a Refresh task to populate the data
NOTE: Pinterest feeds are fetched from our server, not uploaded by FTP to Pinterest. Therefore, FTP settings are not required for these feeds.
- Login to the Data Sources tab of Pinterest > Ads > Catalogs
- Click the Add data source button
- For Data source URL, enter the feed URL from the Manage Feed > Download Data Feed File page on our site
- For File format, select CSV
- Leave the My data source is password-protected box unchecked
- Click the Create Pins button
On the initial setup, the Status will appear as Pending, and Reporting Status will show Under review, This usually takes 1-2 days.
Pinterest Data Feed
Lasted Updated: April 4, 2019Send Feedback